Mittwoch, 26. August 2009

Hähhhhhh

Okay I was wrong. Not all of my co-workers introduce themselves. Lorenz is on holiday right now. So I will take over.
Lorenz likes photography. Lorenz likes art. Lorenz is an architecture student at the University of Applied Arts Vienna. Lorenz loves making Polaroid pictures. (He actually gave me my first Polaroid camera as a birthday present, ahhh I love my Polaroid camera). Lorenz makes music (http://www.myspace.com/thebunburydream). Lorenz loves Fashion blogs. Lorenz plays the guitar very well. Lorenz drinks beer like water. Lorenz is a dreamer. Lorenz doesn’t eat a lot. Lorenz writes music instead of a diary.  Lorenz cuts his own hair. Lorenz makes his own clothes.
I`m sure there are a lot more really interesting things to say about Lorenz but at the moment I really don’t have the time to write more. I´m working you know…. J
X, a.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen